Bring Kathy in to motivate, inspire, and educate!
Kathy is an engaging speaker that will have your audience take action both during and after your meeting or event. Her interactive presentations set the stage for quick learning and integration of ideas and principles presented in her speeches and workshops. She receives frequent hugs and kudos after her speeches from motivated and inspired audiences.
Kathy presents her insights and practical tools and motivation on leadership and business growth as a keynote, workshop or short presentation. Her current speech topics are:
- Take Charge of Your Future: Audience and individual participation motivate attendees to take a look at their dreams and what they really want to create in their lives and how they can make a unique contribution to their business, their family, their community or the world at large.
- Creating a Culture of Possibility: Teaches leaders to lead from a vision of the future and to share the practices of possibility with their teams
- Be Seen – Amp Up Your Visibility: For leaders who want to stand out and lead with authenticity
- Creating Miracles: Success formulas for today’s leaders
- What You Say is What You Get: Communication strategies, practical tips, and examples for how to get your message across so people listen.
Call 214-551-5227 or email us for information and availability for your company or association meeting.
Jeff Crilley, Emmy Award-Winning TV journalist says, “Kathy is a natural. She’s such a giving and entertaining speaker. She gives the sizzle along with the steak.”
“Hearing Kathy Garland at the Women’s Toolbox conference gave me the reasons and the motivation to create a more powerful presence in business. Her presentation was entertaining as well as educational – a complete delight!” – Dianne Morr, author, speaker and book coach
“We need to bring Kathy Garland in again to help us with personal branding or a similar topic. She was well-prepared and made it relevant to GE.” – Susan Godfrey, Vice-President, Enterprise Account & Cross-Sell Leader, GE Money
“Thank you for a terrific presentation! Not only did you share excellent and much-needed information, but you also handled a touchy situation with one of the members of the group.” – Sue Moore, Financial Advisor, UBS
Rated #1 speaker at the Plano Chamber of Commerce Winning Business Gold conference
Partial List of Speaking Engagements
- 3rd Conference on Management, Spirituality and Religion, Lourdes France
- Rockwell Collins
- USAF Child and Youth Programs Staff Meeting
- Promotional Products Association Southwest
- Microsoft VAR Conference
- Texas Business Women’s Annual Conference
- Women’s Toolbox National Conference
- Joint National Congress of American Society of Women Accountants and Women CPAs Annual Conference
- BAPS Women’s Conference
- International Association of Business Communicators Minnesota
- Public Relations Society of America Minnesota
- National Association of Women Business Owners DFW chapter
- WorldWIT International Conference
- The University of St. Thomas guest lecture
- Society of Marketing Professional Services
Kathy is available for your meetings, corporate retreats, and events as well as workshops, online meetings, webinars, and teleseminars. Call 214.551.5227 or email us for information and availability.