Change is in my DNA and forging new paths not only for my clients and my employers, but also for my own business has been normal for me in my career. As a natural change leader, I am empathetic with people experiencing change and disruption, and yet comfortable working with leaders who often operate in chaotic environments.
As a business owner and former sales executive, I understand what it takes to manage successful teams through change and upheaval. It takes courage and insight. It takes commitment to something bigger. Yet without understanding the principles of leading change, emotional intelligence and understanding how personality styles affect work teams, you work way too hard.
I’ve spent over 20 years on my own professional and personal development and bring this along with my experience to you in workshops and executive coaching so you don’t have to work so hard to lead and manage. It’s something I wish I had been exposed to early in my career.
While Vice President of a nationally known design firm in Minneapolis, I led sales and marketing teams to create nearly 1000% revenue growth. In addition, I led development of new markets and services for the company. Prior to that, I was in various sales and marketing roles. While in these positions, I learned much about leadership and managing teams that I bring to my clients today.
In 2002, in a less than friendly economic climate, I decided it was time to open my own practice. My passion and interests to mentor and coach people to improve their performance fueled the growth of my business. I’m happy to say that fourteen years later, I am still learning and growing and bringing what I learn to you.
I am passionate about teaching and working with groups. Here is a partial list of organizations for which I’ve delivered leadership, emotional intelligence and communication content:
- Largest rail transportation service company in the United States
- Rockwell Collins
- Premium Waters
- Pioneer Natural Resources
- 3rd Conference on Management, Spirituality and Religion, Lourdes, France
- General Electric Women’s Network
- USAF Child and Youth Programs
- National Management Association
- Promotional Products Association of the Southwest
- 3-Day Blind Houston area sales team
- Home Interiors
- North Texas Kids Leadership Team
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service of North Texas
- Maid Brigade
- Community Lifeline Collin County
- Dallas-Ft. Worth Community Associations Institute
- Course development for Edway Online, Inc.
Contact Us or call for complimentary consultation at 972.529.6744 to explore what we can do together for your leadership team and your organization.
Click here for information on: